a. Be enrolled full-time in an advanced degree (post-secondary) religious studies program at an accredited theological seminary, college or universityScholarship recipients will be selected using a two-phase approach to ultimately select y recipients annually each receiving x dollars. Children of D employees will not be eligible to receive scholarships. Additionally, relatives of members of the selection committee, or of your officers, directors, or substantial contributors are not eligible for your awards.
b. Demonstrate personal impact throughout education, work experiences, and volunteerism
c. Have a minimum grade point average of w on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent
d. Be committed to entering the practice of full-time ministry in the United States following completion of studies, including leading a denominational congregation, or worship group, or serving in religious leadership at a house of worship
(1) Past scholastic performance in undergraduate/graduate programs as represented by their GPAPhase 2 will be performed by your selection committee who will identify y finalists, even divided between each of the five regions based on the following:
(2) Personal impact through work experiences and volunteerism
(1) Letter of recommendation submitted from a teacher, counselor or advisor which validates student's academic and extracurricular achievementThe selection committee for Phase 1 will consist of C employees. The selection committee for Phase 2 will consist of D employees, including representatives from Marketing, Human Resources, Division Management, and the Chief Sales Officer. The selection committee will be responsible for keeping records pertaining to its decisions regarding the provision of assistance. If assistance is denied, the selection committee is to document the reasons for such denial, and will provide such denial in writing to the applicant eligible recipient. If assistance is provided to eligible recipients, the selection committee is to maintain adequate records and case histories to justify such grants as being in furtherance of charitable purposes.
(2) Essay on how the students will you use advanced study, including meaningful experiences, personal vision for ministry/leadership, and serving the greater good and improving the human condition
(1) Notifying C of any changes in address, school enrollment or other relevant information and send a complete official transcript when requestedYou represent that you will complete the following: (1) arrange to receive and review grantee reports annually and upon completion of the purpose for which the grant was awarded, (2) investigate diversion of funds from their intended purposes, and (3) take all reasonable and appropriate steps to recover the diverted funds, ensure other grant funds held by a grantee are used for their intended purposes, and (4) withhold further payments to grantees until you obtain grantees' assurances that future diversions will not occur and that grantees will take extraordinary precautions to prevent future diversion from occurring.
(2) Provide D with a picture as well as a copy of the written essay for publication in their company newsletter